Silver Shores International Travel And Entertainment Area
The project of an international tourism and entertainment complex is a joint venture between Silver Shores Company (USA) and Hoang Dat Company (Vietnam) with a total investment of USD 86 million. Silver Shores Hoang Dat special international tourism and recreation area is built on Bac My An beach, Da Nang. As a hotel complex, high-class villa area with 5-star standard, combined with international convention center with a total area of up to 200,000m2. In addition, the resort also has other types of services such as shopping centers, health care, entertainment areas with prizes, sports areas ….
- Project’s name: Silver Shores International Special Tourism and Entertainment Area
- Investor: SilverShores Investment and Development Limited Company
- Project scale: Area 126,278.9m2, height 83,468m including 1 basement and 18 storeys high with concrete structure
- Address: P.Khue Mỹ, Q.Nũ Hành Sơn, TP. Danang
- Scope of work: Consult, design fire prevention items, install FM-200 system
Some project images